Gig Harbor Location
Gig Harbor Pet Lodge
Our Gig Harbor Pet Lodge offers modern, clean and safe accommodations for your dog. The wooded location is only a short drive from Highway 16.
Peninsula Pet Lodge Gig Harbor
2319 Pt. Fosdick Dr. NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
Phone: (253) 851-3930
Fax: (253) 851-9641
Ask Us About Our Pick-up and Delivery Service
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM and 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Saturday: 8:30 AM to 11:30 PM; 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM Drop-Offs only, 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pick-ups and Drop-offs
Please contact us in advance to arrange earlier drop-offs.
- Checkout time Mon-Sat is 11:30am. A 1/2 day charge will be incurred for checkouts after 11:30am.
- Boarding stays over Sundays and Holidays incur an additional 1/2 day charge as we are not open until 4pm on those days.
Gig Harbor Holiday Hours
Please note our $10/visit Holiday surcharge
Labor Day Weekend
Saturday - Regular Hours
Sunday - Closed
Monday - Open 4pm - 6pm Only
Wed Nov 23 - Close at 12pm
Thanksgiving Day Nov 24 - Closed
Fri Nov 25 - Open at 11am
Sat Dec 24 - Close at 12pm
Christmas Day Dec 25 - Closed
Mon Dec 26 - Open 9:30am - 11:30am for Drop-off Only
Sat Dec 31 - Close at 12pm
New Years Day Jan 1 - Closed
Mon Jan 2 - Resume Normal Hours
- Dog Boarding
- Dog Daycare
- Pet Grooming Salon
- Self-Service Pet Bathing
- Pet products in our Specialty Boutique
From Port Orchard/Bremerton
- Hwy 16 towards Gig Harbor/ Tacoma
- Take 36th St. exit #9
- Follow 36th through the stoplight, to the roundabout.
- Use the roundabout to take left at Point Fosdick Dr.
- Drive about 3/4 mile
- Gig Harbor Pet Lodge is on left
- Hwy 16 towards Gig Harbor/ Bremerton
- Take first exit after Tacoma Narrows Bridge, exit #8
- First light take left off off-ramp at 24th St.
- Then at the T go left at Jahn Ave.
- Then at next T go right at Stone Dr.
- Then go about one mile until yellow blinking light
- Take right on Point Fosdick Dr.
- Go about 1/2 mile
- Gig Harbor Pet Lodge is on right
By appointment only.
Monday - Friday: 12 Noon to 5:00 PM
Saturday: 12 Noon to 3:00 PM
- Luxury suites
- 24 hour supervision and security
- Heating and air conditioning
- Outside exercise yards
- Trained and caring staff
- Smoke and fire detection
- On-call veterinary service
Luxury Suites (varying accommodations)
Small Suites can hold two small pets, or one medium/ medium large pet.
Medium Suites can hold one to two medium to large dogs.
Luxury Suites can hold a family, or a very large dog.
These deluxe accommodation fill up fast; so plan accordingly.
Our VIP package offers luxury suites for discriminating canines who enjoy all of the comforts of home. Each suite is decorated and features wallpaper, lights, color television and toddler beds. Accommodation includes room service twice a day and playtimes.
TLC (petite guests)
Our TLC guests enjoy their own pen with a hammock or bed. They get room service twice a day , television and several exercise periods. We can always accommodate grooming for our guests. Please bring your pets bed and their food.
We offer basic boarding, but please be aware that we cannot accommodate extra large dogs in this price range. They need to go to Olalla (where they are set up for extra large dogs); or they must lodge in a luxury suite.
Since Gig Harbor is a "play based" facility, it is difficult to lodge pets that cannot play with others.
We can also give your dog a signature groom during their stay for an additional charge.
Overnight Boarding Rates (Price($)/Night)
Gig Harbor Location
Puppy (<12 months)
Traditional (only 3)