Monday – Friday: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Saturday: 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM Dropoff only, 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Gig Harbor Holiday Hours 2017
Wednesday (November 22): Close at 1:00pm
Thursday (November 23): Closed
Sunday (November 26): Open 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Sunday (December 24): Closed
Monday (December 25): Closed
Tuesday (December 26): Closed for pickups, drop offs between 9:00am-11:00am only
Wednesday (December 27): Normal hours
Sunday (December 31): Closed
Monday (January 1): Open 4:00pm-6:00pm only
Gig Harbor Pet Lodge
Our Gig Harbor Pet Lodge offers modern, clean and safe accommodations for your dog. The wooded location is only a short drive from Highway 16.
Peninsula Pet Lodge – Gig Harbor
2319 Pt. Fosdick Dr. NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
- Dog Boarding
- Dog Daycare
- Pet Grooming Salon
- Self-service Pet Bathing
- Pet products in our Specialty Boutique
- Luxury suites
- 24 hour supervision and security
- Heating and air conditioning
- Outside exercise yards
- Trained and caring staff
- Smoke and fire detection
- On-call veterinary service
From Port Orchard/Bremerton
- Hwy 16 towards Gig Harbor/ Tacoma
- Take 36th St. exit #9
- Follow 36th through the stoplight, to the roundabout.
- Use the roundabout to take left at Point Fosdick Dr.
- Drive about 3/4 mile
- Gig Harbor Pet Lodge is on left
- Hwy 16 towards Gig Harbor/ Bremerton
- Take first exit after Tacoma Narrows Bridge, exit #8
- First light take left off off-ramp at 24th St.
- Then at the T go left at Jahn Ave.
- Then at next T go right at Stone Dr.
- Then go about one mile until yellow blinking light
- Take right on Point Fosdick Dr.
- Go about 1/2 mile
- Gig Harbor Pet Lodge is on right
Please drop-in for a facility tour during tour hours. No appointment needed!
Monday – Friday
12 Noon to 5:00 PM
Saturday: 12 Noon to 3:00 PM
Check-in / Check-out
Guests are welcome to check-in or check-out any time during business hours.
Monday – Saturday
12:00 PM Check-out time
Sundays or Holidays
4:00 PM to 6:00 PM only
Luxury Suites (varying accommodations)
Small Suites can hold two small pets, or one medium/ medium large pet.
Medium Suites can hold one to two medium to large dogs.
Luxury Suites can hold a family, or a very large dog.
These deluxe accommodation fill up fast; so plan accordingly.
Our VIP package offers luxury suites for discriminating canines who enjoy all of the comforts of home. Each suite is decorated and features wallpaper, lights, color television and toddler beds. Accommodation includes room service twice a day, playtimes.
TLC (petite guests)
Our TLC guests enjoy their own pen with a hammock or bed. They get room service twice a day , television and several exercise periods. We can always accommodate grooming for our guests. Please bring your pets bed and their food.
We offer basic boarding, but please be aware that we cannot accommodate extra large dogs in these price range. They need to go to Olalla (where they are set up for extra large dogs); or they must lodge in a luxury suite.
Since Gig Harbor is a "play based" facility, it is difficult to lodge pets that cannot play with others.
We can also give your dog a signature groom during their stay for an additional charge.